Employees who cut the part of investment in the Provident Fund is eligible to check the EPF claim status online. Employee Provident Fund scheme is open for the centralized govt. employees, company employees and workers. Govt. of India gives some amount of interest to the invested income. People save this amount for future use. But if any employee has a doubt on account balance or want to trace the EPF balance can view it online through its registered website. You can know your amount and interest paid in the EPF through this option. Any registered EPF holder can verify EPF status online from any place. No matter you are get transferred to other town your account details will remain same and you can easily trace your EPF balance online from this link.
Check EPF status Online
This online service is launched to help the customers. There are so many questions arise when the investment doesn’t reflect in the EPF balance. Regularly visit this site and you can know if amount and interest is updated monthly as per scheduled. So here are the steps to check UAN EPF balance status.
- Now select the region or office code in the mentioned box.
- Now enter your establishment code and extension code.
- If you don’t have extension code, leave that column.
- In the next column write your PF no
- If they ask to enter other personal information, do it as needed.
- Now click on submit button once you finish with all above information.
- Your EPF status is on your computer, tablet or Smartphone screen, visit it.
It is very easy and simple method to get your EPF amount status just in couple of seconds. There are so many services you can use by this link. Like, you can apply to withdraw PF from this. You can also activate your UAN no through this website. Follow the simple steps mentioned above and track the EPF status online in your availability of time. Hope you will use these guidelines to clear your doubts about the EPF status. We assure you, you will get all types of detailed information once you will visit its registered site.